Jumat, 09 September 2016

my reason choose computer science study major

Hello, Ladies and gentleman First I want to indtroduce my self. My name is Fikri Alwan Ramadhan. I was born at Pontianak, 19 December 1998. My hobby is gamers and whatching movies. I am graduate in Senior High School 5 Pontianak, Natural Science Course. In my family I am oldest in three son. I was collage in computer system study major in Faculty of Mathematical Natural Science (MIPA), Tanjungpura University, Pontianak, West Borneo, Indonesia. I want to tell about my reason choose computer systems study. My reason choose computer system study major is because I like playing game, and watching movies in my PC. And I have some dreams that I want to be great programmer in the world. I also want to be hacker to help my country to fight agains cyber crime. Computer system study major is not my first choice. My first choice is Informatika teqnique study major. But because the knowledge computer system study major is close or same with Informatika Teqnique study major, and I am not pas in Informatika Teqnique study major, so I can choose computer system study major. That is the reason why I choose computer system study major. Thank you for your attention. Sorry for my bad english.

4 komentar: